SATC

9/10/19


#1


Are we really ever aware of the impact we leave on people? Let me take you guys through my day. I wake up and on my way to work, I think about Amal because I'm listening to her playlist. I have Noora on my mind as well because I need to cancel our outting due to timing clashes. I then begin to think about Moni just because of time difference and all. As I make my way to university I start to think about Ghadeer because shes my morning uni buddy and I'm feeling for her because she has two exams. I then think about my QSA club members and Karak thursday. Bear with me here, as I'm trying to be as honest as possible. I start thinking about Ream because I know her birthday is soon. I make my way to costa and see the twitter girl that was rude to noora, automatically I think about noora again. Then I start thinking about noor, just cuz I was tryna recall her schedule. The point is I am constantly reminded by my friends in the smallest ways, and if not my friends just people I spend my time around. To be frank, I have tried to be more selfish with who I spend my time with. This rule goes out the window if it is to study, my uni friends do study dates and I love that. The answer is I am aware, and I always want to leave a good impression on everyone I've ever had the chance to meet. There are a few people I've wronged in my life and I wish I could go back but I thank them because I'm becoming a better person.


New subject, schedules. You guys don't understand how scheduling my life has changed my life! 
Get. On. It.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviving an interesting report I did once upon a time